Friday 8 April 2016

All Hail Matilda

I have to say there is a big difference between Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk when it comes to dealing with piracy. Amazon.com was very helpful in a previous case of piracy; in comparison Amazon.co.uk took the view of not wanting to get involved – and I quote “it would not be appropriate for Amazon to assist.”  I submitted the details to them more than once and each time I received the same automated reply. I suspect that it is a rare event for a human being at Amazon.co.uk to actually read any complaints on such matters. The day was saved however by my friend Matilda Lore. She lives in the next State to where Paragon OS is based and she contacted them directly on the matter and they removed their listing from all Amazon sites. Matilda is my hero. All hail Matilda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are not allowed on this blog. If your full name is not submitted as well as your comment, the comment will not be published. Those that submit via means which only give a forename or nickname will not be published.